- 1 cup water
- 6 Lifestyle Awareness White Tea Wellness tea bags
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup homemade rosemary honey syrup (1 cup honey, 5 sprigs rosemary)
- 25 oz sparkling water (citrus flavor recommended)
- optional (additional rosemary and orange slices for garnish)
- Make rosemary honey. In a small pot, add 1 cup water, 1 cup honey, 4 large sprigs of rosemary. Heat over medium heat until it just begins to boil.
- Lower heat, stir and simmer for 5 min.
- Remove rosemary and let cool completely (you can make this in advance and refrigerate in airtight container for up to 5 days)
- Boil 1 cup of water. Add tea bags and steep for 5 min.
- Remove bags and let cool completely (place in freezer to speed up cooling process).
- When tea has cooled, pour into large punch bowl. Pour sparkling water, fresh squeezed orange juice and rosemary honey.
Note: Garnish with rosemary and orange slices. Serve chilled and enjoy!