(*makes two servings)
- 6 bags Lifestyle Awareness Wake Up Now Tea
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 8 oz coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsps Tadin milled Flax seeds
- 3 tbsps unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped mango
- optional: additional mango and coconut flakes for topping
(note: if you prefer to use dairy, swap out coconut milk for whole milk and coconut yogurt for Greek yogurt as rich texture is necessary)
- Place 6 tea bags (with tags removed) in small pot. Cover with coconut milk and heat over med low heat until edges of milk begin to simmer. Remove from heat. Cover and let steep for 5 min.
- Remove tea bags (do not squeeze bags as they will release a bitter flavor), pour tea in a mug, and place in freezer until milk is chilled.
- While tea milk cools, mix coconut yogurt, milled flax seeds, honey, mango slices and coconut flakes together in an airtight container. Pour in chilled tea milk and stir until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.
Note: Top with mango and coconut flakes and enjoy!