- 4 cups water
- 7 Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Immunity Now Tea bags
- 2 tbps unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 large carrots, peeled & chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- ¾ teaspoons ground turmeric*
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger*
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tea bag Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Immunity Now Tea
- optional: Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt and fresh herbs for garnish
*We recommend Tadin ground ginger and Tadin ground turmeric
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Pour water over 7 Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Immunity Now Tea Bags, cover and steep for 5 min.
- While tea steeps, add butter and onion to large pot over medium-high heat, stir and sauté until translucent (approx. 3 min). Add carrots and cook for 3 more min.
- Remove tea bags and pour brewed tea into pot (which should cover the carrots). Stir in salt, ground turmeric, and ground ginger. Simmer carrots and onions in tea for 15 min.
- While soup simmers, bring one cup of water to a boil, and pour into a mug. Add 1 tea bag of Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Immunity Now to mug, cover and steep for 5 min. While tea steeps, use a hand blender or blender to puree soup until smooth. Taste soup for salt, and adjust the consistency based on your preference (add extra cup of tea that you just brewed to thin the soup or simply sip it and enjoy). Top with Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt and fresh herbs.
Note: Enjoy this soup with a piece of toasted baguette with olive oil!