- 1 cup milk
- 4 Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Immunity Now tea bags
- 1 ½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- pinch black pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering rapidly.
- Cut string from tea bags and place them in simmering milk, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Let steep for 6 min. Stir occasionally so milk does not boil over.
- Remove tea bags and return heat to medium.
- Whisk in coconut oil and cocoa powder until combined. Bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and whisk in a pinch of black pepper and honey. Serve while warming.
Note: Top with cinnamon or turmeric powder for a boost of flavor!