makes 2 large glasses
- ½ cup water
- 5 bags Lifestyle Awareness White Tea Wellness
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced (white peaches recommended)
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (approx 3 lemons)
- 1.5 cups sparkling water
- Heat ½ cup water to just under a boil. Add 5 White Tea Wellness tea bags to small mug, pour in hot water, cover and steep for 5 min. Remove tea bags, stir in honey until dissolved and freeze until ice cold.
- While tea chills, add fresh squeezed lemon juice and peaches to a blender. Blend into a puree. Pour in chilled honey infused tea and blend until smooth (approx. 1 min). Add ice to a small pitcher, pour in peach tea mixture, stir in the sparkling water. Serve immediately.
- *Option – for a smoother sip, strain the peach tea mixture through cheese cloth or a fine strainer before mixing with ice and sparkling water.
Note: Serve with fresh white peach slices and enjoy!