*makes 2 servings
- 6 bags Lifestyle Awareness Organic Peppermint Tea
- ½ cup milk (unsweetened vanilla non-dairy milk)
- 6 oz coconut yogurt (Anita’s Coconut Yogurt recommended)
- 3 tablespoon Tadin Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Zest from ½ lime
Note: If you prefer to use dairy based yogurt, opt for Greek yogurt.
- Add 6 Lifestyle Awareness Organic Peppermint Tea bags to a mug. Heat milk over medium low until it begins to simmer (do not let it boil).
- Pour the heated milk over the tea bags into the mug, cover and let steep for 6 min.
- Remove tea bags (do not squeeze the bags as they will release a bitter flavor) and place mug in freezer until milk is chilled.
- While tea milk cools, mix coconut yogurt, chia seeds, maple syrup, and lime zest together in a small airtight container.
- Pour in chilled tea milk and stir until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least for 2 hours) before serving.
Note: Top with additional lime zest for a cooling flavor!