- 4 Lifestyle Awareness Ginger Tea Bags
- 2oz boiling water
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 oz club soda
- Heat 2 oz of water to a boil. Place 4 tea bags in a small mug and pour in the boiling water.
- Steep for 10 minutes. While tea steeps, muddle mint in bottom of a cocktail shaker. Top with maple syrup and fresh lime juice.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove bags (squeezing every drop from bags) and place tea in freezer to cool.
- Once cooled, add ginger tea and ice to cocktail shaker and shake for 30 sec.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and top with 4 oz of club soda. Garnish with a lime wedge, lime zest, and mint.
Note: Enjoy this refreshing drink after dinner for stomach relief.