Recipe by Kara Stout (Instagram: @sincerelybykara)
- 3 Stress Balance Calming Rose Petal tea bags
- 2 cups hot water
- 3-4 cups cold water (depending on size of your pitcher)
- Dried organic, culinary food grade pink rose buds & petals
- Strawberries, whole and sliced in halves
- Cherries, sliced and pit removed
- Fresh mint leaves
*Optional: liquid stevia and ice
- Bring water to a boil on the stove. I used my tea kettle.
- Add the 3 tea bags to 2-cup glass measuring cup and pour hot water into measuring cup, filling to the 2-cup line.
- Steep the tea bags for 5 minutes or for however long you’d like, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Before removing the tea bags, take a spoon and press out the water in the tea bags for extra flavor if you’d like.
- Pour the tea into your pitcher and then fill the rest of the pitcher with cold water.
- Add however many rose buds, strawberries, raspberries, pitted cherries and mint leaves to your pitcher. Have fun with this!
- Stir and place in fridge to cool and allow fruit, roses and mint to infuse.
- The longer you leave in the fridge, the more flavor and the more delicious! I would recommend drinking within two days.
- When ready to serve, just pour and enjoy!
*Optional: Pour over ice if you prefer and/or add 1-2 drops liquid stevia if you’d like an extra touch of sweetness.