Ingredients (*makes one cup):
- 1 cup water
- 2 Lifestyle Awareness Immunity Now tea bags
- ¼ tsp raw grated ginger
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- small pinch cayenne pepper
- juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tsp honey (Manuka preferred)
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Place two Lifestyle Awareness Immunity Now tea bags in a large mug. Pour in the boiling water, cover, and steep for 5 min.
- While the tea steeps, add lemon juice, cayenne pepper, grated ginger, and apple cider vinegar to a small pot.
- Once the tea has finished steeping, pour it into the small pot and stir to mix. Turn heat on medium high.
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, strain the tea tonic back into the mug and stir in the honey (sweeten to taste).
- Enjoy immediately – breathing in the warm steam before it’s cool enough to sip.
Note: Add a slice of lemon or ginger to your mug and enjoy!