- 2 Lifestyle Awareness Hibiscus Cleanse tea bags
- 5 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- (optional: beet root for brighter pink hue and earthy flavor)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Cooking spray
- 4 ramekins
- Place 2 LA Hibiscus Cleanse tea bags in bottom of a small cup.
- Cover with 8 teaspoons boiling water and steep for 5 min.
- Afterwards, remove tea bags and place cup into freezer to cool to room temp.
- Once tea has cooled, whip sugar and tea into Greek yogurt.
- Add beet root for a brighter hue. Cool in fridge to set.
- Melt butter and let cool to room temp.
- Once cooled, beat into sugar, then whisk in egg and all dry ingredients. Whisk until super smooth.
- Spray all 4 ramekins with cooking spray and fill halfway with batter.
- Gently knock bottom of ramekins against counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Cover 3/4 of the top of each ramekin with plastic wrap (leaving an opening for steam to escape during cooking). Place one at a time in microwave for 60 sec.
- Once cooked, carefully remove plastic wrap, and gently remove from ramekin and place on a plate to cool.
- Once completely cooled, stack them on top of each other and trim edges to make a tall stacked cake. Lightly frost each one with frosting and top with berries.
Note: Enjoy with a hot cup of Hibiscus Cleanse!