- 2.5 cups water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 Dandy Liver Detox Tea Bags
- 6 oz sparkling water
- 1/2 red grapefruit, juiced
- 1 tablespoons tarragon or mint leaves, tightly packed
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat. Add Dandy Liver Detox tea bags, cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove tea bags and stir in honey. Let tea cool for 5 minutes and then place it in the freezer to quickly chill.
- While the tea chills, add mint or tarragon to the bottom of a small pitcher and muddle with a wooden spoon to release the aromatics. Pour in freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
- Once tea is cold, pour it into the pitcher. Stir with the wooden spoon to mix.
- When ready to serve, fill each glass with ice cubes, pour in grapefruit Dandy Liver Detox tea mixture, and top with sparkling water. Garnish with grapefruit slices and fresh sprigs of rosemary.
Note: Add vodka to the pitcher to turn this mocktail into a cocktail! Please drink responsibly.