- 1/4 cup water, boiling
- 3 tea bags Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Immunity Now Tea
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon canned or fresh pumpkin puree (make sure it’s NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- whipped coconut cream (coconut whipped topping)
- Heat ¼ cup of water to a boil.
- Add 3 Turmeric Immunity Now Tea bags to small mug. Pour boiling water over tea bags and let steep 7 minutes with a lid on it.
- While the tea steeps, add the dairy-free milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and nutmeg to a blender.
- Once the tea has finished steeping, pour it into the blender. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Heat the mixture in a small saucepan until warm (stir while it heats).
- Pour into one large or two small cups. Top with the whipped coconut cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.