(Makes 2 floats)
- 1 large handful organic mint
- 1 cup fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 6 tea bags Lifestyle Awareness Body Balance Detox Tea
- 2 cups fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- sparkling grapefruit flavored water (unsweetened)
- agave (optional)
- To make the sorbet, add 6 Body Balance Detox tea bags to mug, pour in 1/2 cup boiling water, cover, and steep for 10 min. While it steeps, muddle mint in small pitcher with wooden spoon. Juice the grapefruits and oranges and pour into pitcher with muddled mint.
- After tea is finished, remove bags and place mug in the freezer until tea is room temp. Afterwards, stir tea into citrus and mint mixture. Pour through a sieve to strain out mint and any pulp.
- Pour liquid into gallon freezer safe zip bag and seal airtight. Lay flat on baking sheet and place in freezer until frozen solid (overnight).
- Break up frozen juice into small pieces, add to high powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Work as quickly as possible to reduce melting.
- Once smooth, spoon sorbet into a small freezer safe container, place container in freezer which will allow the sorbet to firm up until ready to scoop (at least 4 hours).
- Once sorbet is ready, divide grapefruit juice between two glasses, add scoops of sorbet, and top with sparkling grapefruit water – serve immediately.
Note: For a sweeter sip, stir in agave to taste.